Selecting A Contractor
Want to find out how a duct-free split system can improve the comfort in your home? The type of heating or cooling solution you require will depend upon a number of different factors. Talk to a local, independent contractor who will assess your specific needs and present you with an LG Home Comfort Solution that is right for your home. Before you choose an independent contractor, we suggest that you interview several contractors and use the following guidelines:
General Questions for Contractors
Duct-Free Questions for Contractors
· Does the contractor specialize in duct-free split system installations?
· Is the contractor factory trained to install duct-free split systems?
· How much experience does the contractor have with installing duct-free split systems?
· How many duct-free technology training classes has the contractor attended?
· How many hours of duct-free technology training has the contractor attended?
LG Trained Contractors
Most independent contractors listed on our website have taken duct-free systems training to provide you with the best advice, installation and service of your duct-free solution. Use their expertise to assist with:
· Analyzing your cooling and heating requirements
· Recommending solutions best suited to your needs
· Installing all components to ensure optimum performance
· Offering the dependability of prompt, knowledgeable service
· Delivering a quote that reflects the installation ease of LG duct-free split systems
Using trained and licensed professionals for installation and service support will ensure that your LG equipment is properly installed and in compliance with applicable laws, rules and codes. Unit capacity, electrical requirements, equipment placement and space usages are among the variables that require contractor knowledge, input and judgment. Improperly installed or sized systems can lead to performance and safety concerns; therefore, LG Electronics U.S.A., Inc. does NOT authorize or warranty products that are not installed by licensed, qualified, and trained HVAC professionals.
All contractors listed on our website are independent HVAC professionals and are not owned, operated or controlled by LG Electronics U.S.A., Inc. Independent contractors are separate legal entities and use their own contracts for installation, service, and maintenance for LG equipment. In no event will LG Electronics U.S.A., Inc., incur any liability for the actions or inactions by any independent contractors. As such, we suggest that you follow-up on all references, licensing and certification claims for such independent contractors.
Use our Contractor Locator to get started on your LG Home Comfort Solution today! Look for the LG Excellence logo for independent contractors who have gone through our highest level of duct-free technology training.